Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Playing Together

I thought I was in for it on Monday. Alex had been off work for two weeks and then Grandparents were here for a week. I was preparing my self for entertainment withdrawl with the kids. But Monday was quiet and peaceful. I think it is because they are enjoying some free time to play with thier Christmas presents.
This is a conversation I heard from the other room. Voices were never raised and from the sound of it there was no anger involved.
Elias: Oh, Emma you knocked down my blocks.
Emm: I'm sorry. Do you still like me?
Elias: No, not all.
And then they resumed playing together.

2 comments:

Naomi Haverland said...

That's the funniest conversation ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Tim and I laughed so hard!! I love Elias's response, No not at all!!! Even now it makes me laugh.