Friday, February 22, 2008

Music Shop







Things I'm glad not to own

Elias had a fun field trip today at a music shop. The owner is a man who loves music and uses it to serve the Lord. He was very gracious in letting the kids play all the instruments. I'm very glad that these instruments do not reside in my home as my kids don't need help from musical instruments to make alot of noise. Elias complained a few times that it was too loud at the music shop(notice the hands over the ears in the picture with the trombone). Why is it that kids never complain about how loud something is when they are the ones making the noise?














Elias was a little leery to play the big base violin saying he was scared. I think he was afraid it would fall on him, but once he tried he loved the deep sound it made.

No comments: