Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summer Days

Another Day at the Beach







I would really much prefer to live closer to family, but since we don't I'm glad it's close to the beach. It's so much fun.



























Would you like a little sand
with your sandwich.


YUMMY
















Don't ask me, I just took the picture,



but apparantly she doesn't mind sand in the mouth.
















































And then a little peace and quiet for mom and dad.

























3 comments:

Betty's Blocks said...

What a good idea to cool off in the heat, and yes, the beach is the next best thing to family. Now if we could just have both!! Mom

Sarah said...

Fun times! Too bad we are missing out on all the beach fun. You are right the beach and family sounds great!

Naomi Haverland said...

I am jealous... but not of the sand in the mouth.