Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Today it was easily picked up





It was a mild mess day


I'm not sure I'm going to keep taking pictures of these. She usually gets a spanking for the offense, but then I turn around and take a picture and tell her to smile. That smile just melts my heart. Thankfully she hasn't figured it out and still gets the deer in the headlight look when I find her at the crime scene.




Today while Alex was making lunch Brooke was supposedly playing contentedly stacking jars in the pantry closet. But then he looked down and Brooke had found an unopened bottle of mustard. She had quickly managed to take off the cap, peel off the seal and cover herself in mustard. Alex commented that she was sitting right next to him and managed to make a mess. She doesn't have to be out of your sight to creat a mess. Yesterday she was sitting as my feet while I was folding laundry. I looked down and was just in time to save my tub full of detergent from being dumped on the floor. A little while later she was at my side while I was putting the laundry away. I looked down and found her with a tube of lotion about to squirt it all over the carpet. I'm telling you, you have to be quick with her.

1 comment:

Naomi Haverland said...

You're new picture at the top of your blog is adorable. Love it.

I will try to keep all my belongings out of the reach of Brooke while you guys are here. I'm a little scared of the one night you'll be at our house!